keskiviikko 9. tammikuuta 2013

So hard to say goodbye :(

"Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn's rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there, I did not die."



Gone, but never forgotten ~ Nuka <3
10.1.2005 - 2.1.2013

This day came too soon, we weren't prepared at all to loose her... But after sudden illness, when there was nothing left to do, I had to let her go.The hardest decision of my life. 

Nuka will not be forgotten. She touched so many lives and made so many of us happy with her golden character and always wagging tale! I miss her so much!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti